Monday, November 11, 2013

It was a cold and dreary day, where nothing went as planned...lol

11/11/13 It was a cold and dreary day...and as lame and cliche' as it sounds that is exactly what type of day it was.  I woke up with a weird anxious energy, but I was on schedule for once (I am so slow!) so I should have known the day had surprises in store!  If I wasn't totally against telling ALL of my business on the internet I would go into more detail about those surprises.  Needless to say nothing went as planned!  The apex of my insane day was my 5 minute tear filled commentary in the middle of a performance hosted by the International Student Organization at the University of Michigan-Flint (my manager is gonna be mad because I didn't tell her about the performance but it was a last minute, i'm a stage junkie!)...I don't know what moved me but I couldn't shut up (a'la Lauryn Hill and Kanye West just on a waaaaaaaay smaller scale)!  But it was all truth...and it was cleansing, and it needed to be heard...then it was right back home to feed the 12 kids that were at my house while trying to finish some work that had an 11pm deadline!  And now I am sitting here awake, doing yoga at 2am, trying to use some of this electric, pure energy before it is all gone!!!

...but i'm sure as soon as I get productive I will either get sleepy or the baby will wake up!!! #MyLife

No comments:

Post a Comment